Sunday, February 26, 2012

Vindameriel Baque'mitore Wolf-Heart

With a mouth full of name like that, it can only be assumed that she is an elf. Which she is. Vindy, as she prefers to go by, is a Sin'dorei (Sin-door-ay) or more commonly known as a blood elf.

When I first made Vindy, I had no idea what I was planning to do with her. What I did know is that she was a mage, she was my first real attempt at a role play character in World of Warcraft. Vindy's story was fairly simple and used in such a away to cover my back-side so I wouldn't immediately be called out as a new player.

The game had been out for nearly seven year when I created her. During which time I went with the back story of what happened when the scourge came to Silvermoon and ravaged the grounds. Vindy's parents were killed in the battle to defend their homeland. Having saw them die, Vindy retreated to her family's small house north of the major city. Locking herself away until she needed to come out, Vindy gave up all of her magic. Returning her eyes to a crystalline blue color.

As the years passed, she ventured out when she needed to, but never for too long. Finally, for what was apparently no good reason, she returned to Silvermoon City. It was there she found her first companion, and her eventual mate, Branam.

Branam sensing that the small elf was in over her head, he quickly took to protecting the girl from the dangers of the vastly different city. Their relationship grew, it would be several months and several different lovers before Vindy would finally confess her attraction to Branam. It was several weeks after that that Branam finally admitted that he had feelings for Vindy.

Vindy

No comments:

Post a Comment