Sunday, February 5, 2012

Moonglow: Experiment 1

I'm not a big drinker. My characters in my games however would be perceived as alcoholics. During the Lunar Festival, there is a drink called Moonglow, it's classed as a strong alcoholic beverage. This mean HARD LIQUOR. Now I'm a Jack Daniels sort of girl, but I love mixed drinks and slushies. I decided to take on the task of figuring out how to make Moonglow.

Warning: This drink contains alcohol and shouldn't be given to anyone under the age of 18(in most countries) and 21(in America.) I will be not held responsible for the consumption of alcohol for those under these listed ages. Cheers!

Experiment 1:

5 oz Hpnotiq
8 oz Smirnoff Whipped Cream flavored Vodka
Ice
Sprite
Whipped Cream (optional)

Take ice and fill blender. Chop ice by pulsing a few times.

Add booze and blend until slushie-like consistency. Add to glass until 3/4 full. Fill rest of the way with sprite. Top with a swirl of whipped cream, add straw and enjoy.

I enjoyed this first glass it was sweet with a hint of whipped cream in the after taste. You can adjust this easily to suit your tastes. This is experiment one. I have several more days to mix and match and figure out which one I like best.

Frosty!

No comments:

Post a Comment