Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Update O_o

I'm slacking big time, I know I am. But with good reasoning.

I am gainfully employed. Okay that started yesterday. My other reasoning is because I've been terrible about getting to bed at a decent hour. Insomnia has kicked my butt hardcore this time around. I've been up until 4, 5, or 6, every morning for past two weeks. Ugh.

Slowly getting out by forcing myself to stay awake in hopes to reverse the reversed schedule.

I'm gluing the topper pieces to my staff today and foaming it. Also found out that my sewing machine is considered vintage and parts aren't made for it anymore so it's going to sit in my closet until it becomes an antique and I'm looking into a newer non-vintage model.

I've also got several more ideas which now I'm grateful I have a job so that I can actually press on with these ideas. One of which is a Tardis dress, complete with light up hat. Another is a faery costume idea this time with butterfly styled wings.

Food wise, I've got a whole slew of new recipes coming up. Darkmoon Faire goodies in which I will be experimenting with making a root beer syrup that can be added to Seltzer water. Yayness.

Keep an eye out for more updates, I'll get back into the swing the of things.

No comments:

Post a Comment